Donors sought for Gothenburg Shares fund
The Gothenburg Shares fund is underway again seeking donations to help pay for the Christmas Food Baskets Program in Gothenburg.
Due to increased costs and the number of families served, this year’s goal has been raised to $4,000. Last year, over 80 families were served by the program.
The food baskets provide the ingredients for a nutritious holiday meal to families and individuals in need.
The delivery day for the food baskets is Saturday, Dec. 19. The Gothenburg Rotary Club sponsors the program with help from YCIP and other individuals.
Donations can be brought or sent to: Gothenburg Times, 406 10th St., P.O. Box 385, Gothenburg, NE 69138.
If donors would like their name listed in The Times, they should fill out a form that appears elsewhere in this issue. Deadline is 5 p.m. Friday, Dec. 18.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship