Fan of the game
John Kreuscher of Gothenburg was selected to be the Runza Fan of the Game for the Oct. 27 Nebraska-Michigan game. John and his son Andrew are pictured with two Nebraska cheerleaders. They were shown on Husker Vision before the game in Lincoln. The extra attention was special for Andrew since he was celebrating his 8th birthday and also got a picture taken with five Nebraska cheerleaders.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.