Time to write Santa
SANTA READY FOR MAIL: Logan Koehler, this year’s chair for the Youth Community Improvement Program’s Santa letter-writing project, said youngsters can now write to Santa and mail their letters in the special Santa mailbox inside The Times newspaper office at 406 10th St. If there is a return address, Santa will respond with a personal letter. The deadline for letters is Friday, Dec. 4, so Santa can respond before Christmas.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested