Thumbs up for water survey
Groundwater education: Gothenburg High School junior Tyson Miller advertises a survey he and the rest of his environmental class gave classmates Friday. The class is working in partnership with The Groundwater Foundation to educate students about the importance of clean drinking water and responsible usage, according to class teacher Maggie Tiller. Students who completed the survey received pencils and bookmarks.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.