Funds for gear
DONATION: The Gothenburg Lions Club recently donated $350 to local Boy Scout Troop 177 that lost camping equipment in a windstorm in Kansas last summer. The donation was given after the Lions Club and scouts picked up litter on south Highway 47. Currently, Lions Club members are having their annual food raffle. Tickets are available from any club member. Next month, the Lions will conduct health screenings of students at Gothenburg Public Schools with their multiple screening unit.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly