Mini-grant helps Brady add 10 trees in village
A mini-grant through the Retree Nebraska Initiative of the Nebraska Forest Service has allowed the village of Brady to add 10 new trees to the landscape.
The village tree board and Jeff Kennedy of Kennedy Landscaping Services in Gothenburg planted the trees in different areas of town on Monday.
Since 2008, the village has removed 17 diseased and dying trees, replacing them with 47 new trees.
The tree board also cleaned and added new mulch to all the of the new trees planted over the past four years.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly