Mini-grant helps Brady add 10 trees in village
A mini-grant through the Retree Nebraska Initiative of the Nebraska Forest Service has allowed the village of Brady to add 10 new trees to the landscape.
The village tree board and Jeff Kennedy of Kennedy Landscaping Services in Gothenburg planted the trees in different areas of town on Monday.
Since 2008, the village has removed 17 diseased and dying trees, replacing them with 47 new trees.
The tree board also cleaned and added new mulch to all the of the new trees planted over the past four years.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics