SEWER WORK: Van Kirk Brothers Contracting, the company that replaced sewer along Avenue I last spring, returned to Gothenburg last week to extend and replace sewer on 11th Street between Avenues I and J to improve flow. Earlier, it was discovered that a home on the block was not tied into the line and that there were low spots that didn’t drain causing problems in services to homes. Federal stimulus funds will help pay for the $31,455 project.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship