Homecoming royalty announced
The student body of Brady Public Schools has selected the 2012 homecoming royalty.
Queen candidates are senior girls Brittney Christophersen, Molly Hannon and Dakota Terry.
The king candidates are Josh Boon, Zach Mann and Bryley Roper.
Members of the homecoming royalty court were selected through a school-wide vote on Thursday. The student council conducted the election.
The king and queen will be crowned at halftime of Friday’s football game with Wallace by last year’s king and queen, Sawyer Burke and Maggie Burke.
The royalty will reign over the homecoming dance in the commons area following the game.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president