Spirit week will begin on Monday
Brady school students and staff will celebrate a week of homecoming activities beginning Monday and ending on Friday with a “Ballroom Glitz” dance.
Themes for each day are: Monday—fashion disaster day, Tuesday—multiplicity day, Wednesday—fake injury day, Thursday—color day with each class dressing in a color determined by the Student Council, and Friday—honor the Eagles.
Royalty will be crowned at halftime of the football game with Wallace, followed by a dance in the commons area.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair