Spirit week will begin on Monday
Brady school students and staff will celebrate a week of homecoming activities beginning Monday and ending on Friday with a “Ballroom Glitz” dance.
Themes for each day are: Monday—fashion disaster day, Tuesday—multiplicity day, Wednesday—fake injury day, Thursday—color day with each class dressing in a color determined by the Student Council, and Friday—honor the Eagles.
Royalty will be crowned at halftime of the football game with Wallace, followed by a dance in the commons area.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly