Special instrument instruction
Gothenburg band students, grades 7-12, received instruction Tuesday from two Kearney clinicians—Allison Fletcher (pictured right), who taught flute students, and husband Seth Fletcher, who instructed low-brass students. Band director Tom Belanger said he invited the clinicians because he wants to give students access to resources enjoyed by students in larger cities. Also pictured are junior Rachel Rice (left) and freshman Jenny Maline.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly