Hot street work
PUTTING IN REBAR
A crew from Paulsen Inc. of Cozad install rebar Monday in an intersection being widened at the corner of 7th Street and Lake Avenue. Paulsen Inc. finished repaving three blocks of Lake Avenue, and installing water improvements, earlier this month. During construction, temperatures climbed into the upper 90s and 100s. Monday’s high was 94 degrees. Highs are expected to remain in the 90s until Friday.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins