Changes in school parking
The Gothenburg High School parking lot was re-striped Saturday and diagonal parking was created to help lessen the number of fender benders in the lot. When the lot was striped for perpendicular parking, superintendent Dr. Mike Teahon said there were 212 parking stalls. Now, even with the addition of diagonal parking along Ave. I, there are 198 which means a net loss of 14 stalls.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly