Taking care of treats
Gothenburg Chamber of Commerce volunteers were busy setting up Friday afternoon for the organization’s annual Beef, Wine & More event at the NSC convention center. The fund-raiser is sponsored by the Chamber’s ag and non-dues committees and raises money for ag scholarships and to match money contributed by the Agriculture Future of America organization. Pictured are Shannon Peterson (left) and Sonja Kottwitz. Kottwitz is arranging a tray of candy and other sweets. Approximately $5,000 was raised for scholarships.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action