PLATTE RIVER RIVALRY: Gothenburg football players raise the Platte River Rivalry trophy Friday night following the Swedes’ 17-12 victory in Ogallala. The traveling trophy was the idea of Gary Mroczek from Pony Express Chevrolet in Gothenburg and Jason Zoellner of Jason Zoellner Ford at Ogallala. It is presented to the winner of the Swede/Indian game each fall. Ogallala earned the trophy the first two years in 2010 and 2011.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly