Can technology help Lake Helen?
We have the technology to reclaim items from the Titanic on the bottom of the ocean. We have the technology to remove crude oil from the ocean.
Surely, there is the technology to remove the sediment and reclaim Lake Helen without tearing everything up.
As a citizen of Gothenburg, I say “No” to the current plan and “No downsizing” of Lake Helen, either!
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout