Motel tear down
PARKING LOT PLans: The dismantling of the Pony Express Inn, 207 Lake Ave., began about a week ago by Jessen Construction of Scottsbluff. Terry Jessen, who also owns Comfort Suites, bought the motel.Shane Maxwell, location manager of Landmark Implement, a business to the north of the inn, said the John Deere dealership has reached an agreement with Jessen to buy the lot that will be used to park inventory. Jessen said he plans to salvage or recycle everything and wants to have the dismantlement completed by early September.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship