Brady Days 2012
Celebration takes village ‘Back to the Future’
LEADING THE WAY: The Johnson family of Brady was collectively honored as grand marshal for the annual Brady Days parade hosted by the Lions Club Saturday morning. They were carried on a wagon driven by Terry Grasz.
Six generations of the family have left their mark on the community. Winners in the five parade divisions were: Babes in Toyland, commercial; Brady United Methodist Church, non-profit; Lincoln County Sheriff’s Posse, animals; Randy Dishman, wheels; Rhythm Nation Dance Team, miscellaneous.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout