Brady Days 2012
Celebration takes village ‘Back to the Future’
LEADING THE WAY: The Johnson family of Brady was collectively honored as grand marshal for the annual Brady Days parade hosted by the Lions Club Saturday morning. They were carried on a wagon driven by Terry Grasz.
Six generations of the family have left their mark on the community. Winners in the five parade divisions were: Babes in Toyland, commercial; Brady United Methodist Church, non-profit; Lincoln County Sheriff’s Posse, animals; Randy Dishman, wheels; Rhythm Nation Dance Team, miscellaneous.
- Avenue I to get more sidewalk
- Wellness Center decision after budget workshop
- Airport Authority wants board member removed
- Eagle football looks to repeat last year’s success
- Rural Poll finds insights on rural Nebraskans’ activism
- Soybean farmers observe, evaluate work of checkoff
- District 20 enrollment creeps up
- Coaches remain confident after 15-4 loss to McCook