Decision close on GMH head
Choices for the new chief executive officer of Gothenburg Memorial Hospital have been narrowed, according to search committee chair Dr. Carol Shackleton.
“The board is evaluating the interviews to date,” Shackleton said Monday. “And we’re close to making a decision.”
Four candidates have traveled to Gothenburg for on-site visits, she said.
“We’ve had some very strong candidates and are pleased with the quality we’ve seen,” Shackleton said. “I think were going to end up with an exceptional leader.”
Search committee members hope to have a new administrator in place by this fall.
The contract of the hospital’s former CEO was terminated in February.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout