Decision close on GMH head
Choices for the new chief executive officer of Gothenburg Memorial Hospital have been narrowed, according to search committee chair Dr. Carol Shackleton.
“The board is evaluating the interviews to date,” Shackleton said Monday. “And we’re close to making a decision.”
Four candidates have traveled to Gothenburg for on-site visits, she said.
“We’ve had some very strong candidates and are pleased with the quality we’ve seen,” Shackleton said. “I think were going to end up with an exceptional leader.”
Search committee members hope to have a new administrator in place by this fall.
The contract of the hospital’s former CEO was terminated in February.
- Luncheon Carolers
- Eagles grounded
- Brady bounces Paxton, Twin Loup
- Brady school board working through superintendent search
- Generous donations push Shares fund closer to the top
- Reeves named to OWH All-Nebraska first team
- County board agrees to remodeling bids
- Swede girls get confidence and a win at Grant