Decision close on GMH head
Choices for the new chief executive officer of Gothenburg Memorial Hospital have been narrowed, according to search committee chair Dr. Carol Shackleton.
“The board is evaluating the interviews to date,” Shackleton said Monday. “And we’re close to making a decision.”
Four candidates have traveled to Gothenburg for on-site visits, she said.
“We’ve had some very strong candidates and are pleased with the quality we’ve seen,” Shackleton said. “I think were going to end up with an exceptional leader.”
Search committee members hope to have a new administrator in place by this fall.
The contract of the hospital’s former CEO was terminated in February.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout