SURPRISE INSIDE: Rebecca Crown (right) finds one red foam ball turned into two inside her hand while she assisted magician Cody Landstrom who helped the Gothenburg Public Library celebrate the close of the 2012 summer reading program on Thursday.
Landstrom, of Fort Collins, CO, is a third generation magician and circus performer. He is visiting 72 libraries in the Midwest this summer.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout