Trent Sheets, 2, keeps a tight grip on the saddle horn while riding Cupcake at the Relay For Life pony rides during the Pony Express Rodeo’s opening performance July 3. Accompanying Trent are mother Lynette (left) and pony owner Becky Gibbens. The pony rides were part of the fund raiser for Relay For Life’s cancer research.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship