Repairing heat damage: On Monday, city crews were repairing pavement, at the intersection of Avenue J and 20th Street, that heaved from expansion during excessively high temperatures last week. City services director Shane Gruber said about three panels will be replaced. Although heat has caused potholes in streets in other areas of town, Gruber noted that this one was severe and pushed up pavement so the intersection was not driveable. He predicted that the fix would take at least a week.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship