Wild Horse ranked No. 1 in Nebraska
Wild Horse Golf Club has been rated the best golf course in Nebraska for 2012 by Golfweek Magazine.
The publication’s raters ranked courses across the country with a varying number of courses per state based on course supply, population and level of play.
Wild Horse, which is rated No. 54 overall among the nation’s modern courses by the magazine, topped Nebraska’s No. 2 Prairie Club (Dunes) at Valentine, No. 3 Bayside at Brule, No. 4 Prairie Club (Pines) at Valentine and No. 5 Quarry Oaks in Ashland.
Several other golf magazines have rated Wild Horse in their prestigious rankings including Golf Digest and Golf Magazine.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins