Wild Horse ranked No. 1 in Nebraska
Wild Horse Golf Club has been rated the best golf course in Nebraska for 2012 by Golfweek Magazine.
The publication’s raters ranked courses across the country with a varying number of courses per state based on course supply, population and level of play.
Wild Horse, which is rated No. 54 overall among the nation’s modern courses by the magazine, topped Nebraska’s No. 2 Prairie Club (Dunes) at Valentine, No. 3 Bayside at Brule, No. 4 Prairie Club (Pines) at Valentine and No. 5 Quarry Oaks in Ashland.
Several other golf magazines have rated Wild Horse in their prestigious rankings including Golf Digest and Golf Magazine.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State