Girls relay improves record time
SUTHERLAND—The Brady girls 4x100 relay not only beat every other team at the Best of the Midwest meet in Sutherland on May 1 but the foursome also improved their own school record time.
Shaylin McClellen, Valerie Most, Autumn Hild and Megan Polt combined for a time of 51.3 seconds for Brady’s only gold medal of the day.
The time is a whole second faster than their previous school record.
Junior Bryley Roper led the boys team with a silver medal in the 400-meter run in a time of 53.5.
- Pony Express group delivers holiday letters
- Permit to proceed Lake Helen renovation on wish list
- Borchardt leads Swedes over PC
- Swede wrestlers gain experience at two-day dual invite
- Swedes can’t overcome 19-point road deficit
- Girls secure victory at free throw line
- Balanced scoring overwhelms Wolves
- Area News Digest