PLANTING PARTY: Brady fifth-graders and village officials celebrated Arbor Day on Friday by planting an ornamental tree at the south park. Angela Johnson’s class, with substitute teacher Jennifer Most, assisted arborist Jeff Kennedy of Gothenburg in planting the tree with tree board members Roger Bratten, George Finnell and Pam Diehl present as well as trustees Lynn Herrick and Steve Hild.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship