Smith plans ag bill listening tour
Congressman Adrian Smith (R-NE) has announced a third series of stops, including one in Lexington, on his Farm Bill Listening Tour to hear from constituents and answer questions about the future of agriculture policy.
Smith also continues to make available a webpage for constituents interested in learning more about the Farm Bill and his listening tour: http://adriansmith.house.gov/FarmBill.
All stops are open to the public.
Monday, April 30—Central Community College, Lexington Opportunity Center, 1501 Plum Creek Parkway, 4-5 p.m.
Wednesday, May 2—Corps Discovery Welcome Center, 89705 Hwy 81, Crofton, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Friday, May 4—Jefferson County Courthouse, District Court Room, 411 4th Street, Fairbury, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout
- Cozad’s Dollar General moves to new location
- Women in Agriculture celebrates 30 years of offering programs
- Shadow’s smell serves diabetic sisters
- Sewer hike, zoning changes approved