Shares fund up to $2,609
Donations made to the Gothenburg Shares Fund this week have pushed the total to not quite the two-thirds mark toward the $4,000 goal.
A total of $1,369 was received this week bringing the total to $2,609.
The money will help purchase the ingredients for Christmas food baskets which will be distributed to families in need Saturday morning by members of the Gothenburg Rotary Club and YCIP along with other community volunteers.
Those making recent donations, which also included anonymous gifts, were: Dale and Mary Lou Block, Hilltop Birthday Club, Tim Greenlee, Mary Gene Lamb, Ken and Nancy Christensen, Kim and Marcy Slack.
Donations are being accepted at the Gothenburg Times. To have you name included in the published list of donors, please fill out the form elsewhere in this issue.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics