Shares fund up to $2,609
Donations made to the Gothenburg Shares Fund this week have pushed the total to not quite the two-thirds mark toward the $4,000 goal.
A total of $1,369 was received this week bringing the total to $2,609.
The money will help purchase the ingredients for Christmas food baskets which will be distributed to families in need Saturday morning by members of the Gothenburg Rotary Club and YCIP along with other community volunteers.
Those making recent donations, which also included anonymous gifts, were: Dale and Mary Lou Block, Hilltop Birthday Club, Tim Greenlee, Mary Gene Lamb, Ken and Nancy Christensen, Kim and Marcy Slack.
Donations are being accepted at the Gothenburg Times. To have you name included in the published list of donors, please fill out the form elsewhere in this issue.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price