Meal benefits others
UNITED FUND DINNER: Community members who traveled to the Senior Center for lunch Sunday were served a ham ball dinner. The kickoff dinner for the United Fund raised $1,700 for people who donated money for the meal, according to Gothenburg United Fund Inc. president Karla Blase. Blase said they hope to raise $20,500 in 2011-12 to support seven local and county agencies. Donations can be made to Gothenburg United Fund, Inc. Box 494, Gothenburg, 691328. Pictured are, l-r: Louella Ruff, Randy Evans, Deb Weidman and Sue Ostergard.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly