Homecoming 2011 burns bright
‘We Didn’t Start the Fire’ theme.ROYALTY: Crowned Gothenburg High School homecoming king and queen Friday night were Ernie Galvan (left) and Saraid Baca.
The crowning took place on the football field after the Swedes shut out the Cozad Haymakers, 14-0. Homecoming activities were scheduled throughout the week, including dressing up each day, the filming of a school video and a parade. A homecoming dance followed the football game.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair