Homecoming 2011 burns bright
‘We Didn’t Start the Fire’ theme.ROYALTY: Crowned Gothenburg High School homecoming king and queen Friday night were Ernie Galvan (left) and Saraid Baca.
The crowning took place on the football field after the Swedes shut out the Cozad Haymakers, 14-0. Homecoming activities were scheduled throughout the week, including dressing up each day, the filming of a school video and a parade. A homecoming dance followed the football game.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested