Parking lot math
Learning outside: With temperatures in the 80s, Monday was a perfect day for Kris Epke’s algebra II class to head outside to do a direct variation project. They measured the length of shadows and set up proportions to find the height of objects. Students wrote with chalk on the school parking lot to solve equations. Pictured are, l-r: Brittney Earll, Kolton Barnes and Courtney Brown.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship