Costume for a cause
HAT HERO: For a dollar, students could wear hats to Gothenburg Public Schools last Friday. Kyann LeViner, a Gothenburg High School freshman, and a friend made the occasion more meaningful by creating capes and hats from a pink tablecloth to make people more aware of breast cancer.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship