Learning about Gothenburg
VISITORS FROM THE EAST: Mike Davis and Lynn Franzen (both seated) are Nebraska Community Improvement Program judges who toured Gothenburg Monday. They also listened to presentations at the Gothenburg Historical Museum about community planning and leadership development, economic development, the Eagle Scout program, new lighting and sound for the Sun Theatre and perking up city parks. Local Community Improvement Program co-chair Sue Williams is pictured right. Communities and projects judged outstanding will be recognized at NCIP’s recognition day banquet on Nov. 6 in Kearney.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly