Simple solution; don’t read it
Perhaps Tom Shea wouldn’t care if other people misrepresented the things he says and does. I don’t know. I do know, I am not that way. I am not going to allow what I write to be distorted. If that brings about redundancy, I’ll let the editor make the call. I made that call myself in my third letter (on Egyptian funding), when I wrote “I’ve had enough of this subject.” If Tom Shea needs to be spared from what I write, I have a simple solution for him. Don’t read it.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship