Simple solution; don’t read it
Perhaps Tom Shea wouldn’t care if other people misrepresented the things he says and does. I don’t know. I do know, I am not that way. I am not going to allow what I write to be distorted. If that brings about redundancy, I’ll let the editor make the call. I made that call myself in my third letter (on Egyptian funding), when I wrote “I’ve had enough of this subject.” If Tom Shea needs to be spared from what I write, I have a simple solution for him. Don’t read it.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.