I was wondering if the Gothenburg Times might provide Neil A. Davis and Penny Fattig with each other’s address, so they might correspond directly to each other and spare us reading their redundant bickering via The Times. They are sounding like two adolesents on the playground. If I can’t be quarterback, I’ll take my ball and go home.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.