Bounty of ribbons
PROUD EARNER: Roxanne Schroeder was pleasantly surprised that she did so well with produce she prepared and candy she entered at the Dawson County Fair. Schroeder’s buttery cashew brittle was the best in the class and best of show (center ribbon). She also earned first-place ribbons for her holiday cranberry jam, blueberry-lime jam and green tomato salsa and second place for her strawberry rhubarb jam. She encourages others to share what they grow and make at the fair.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship