Hot Times for 4-H’ers at County Fair
BAAAA to you: Dawson County Extension educator Bruce Treffer encouraged this sheep to speak into the microphone during the Friday afternoon sheep show at the Dawson County Fair. Temperatures climbed into upper the 90s, where they had hovered most of the week of the fair, which finished Sunday.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship