Countdown to kindergarten
LEARNING NEW SKILLS: Forty youngsters, who will begin kindergarten this year, enrolled in Gothenburg Public School’s Kindergarten Jump Start program which is July 13 through Aug. 5. The program teaches academic and social skills and school routines such as how to line up (right). Pictured are, l-r: Front: Clayton Wilson, Caleb Tomalla and Kaitlyn Weidman; left, Harlie Schram receives writing help from para-educator Christine Hahn. The program debuted last year with 32 students.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship