Up in arms
FINAL C.A.T. PRODUCTION: The Children’s Acting Troupe presented its last performance under the direction of Ernie Blecha and Trudy Else Saturday at the GHS performing arts center. “The Granny Awards” featured 11 musical numbers from well known children’s stories.
Here, the chorus is singing a number at dress rehearsal while two of the younger performers, Teagan Cheetsos (left) and Alexandra Goad concentrate on getting their gloves on correctly. Others in the front row are (l-r) Ty Bartels, Helene Keiser, Alison Houser and Kalli Koubek.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president