Bullock, guest win tourney
Gothenburg golfer Cort Bullock and his guest Scott Klostemyer won a one-hole playoff to beat Schuyler Anderson and Brent Frerichs in Wild Horse Golf Club’s member-guest tournament over the weekend.
Both teams ended the two-day event with a score of -18 in the championship flight. Bullock and Klostemyer won the tie-breaker on hole No. 1.
Andy Hilbers and Ernie Johnson topped the first flight with a two-day total of -17.
Paul Sherrard and Rod Femrite were first in the second flight with a score of -11 while Corey Roth and Adrian Roth won the third flight with +2.
The annual member-guest tournament drew 43 teams.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates