Walk to End Alzheimer’s
FUN FOR A CAUSE: The Cozad Country Club was the site June 15 of the annual Dawson County Walk to End Alzheimer’s. Participants could play golf, walk or simply relax in the shade. The fund-raisers included buying tickets for a variety of door prizes. RIGHT: Staff members of Hilltop Estates enjoying a round of golf were (l-r) LaDonna Brock, Rita Fiese, Angie Mannel, Shelly Reed and Carson Davis. BELOW: Linda Butterfield (right) handles some paperwork as participants sign in.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly