Walk to End Alzheimer’s
FUN FOR A CAUSE: The Cozad Country Club was the site June 15 of the annual Dawson County Walk to End Alzheimer’s. Participants could play golf, walk or simply relax in the shade. The fund-raisers included buying tickets for a variety of door prizes. RIGHT: Staff members of Hilltop Estates enjoying a round of golf were (l-r) LaDonna Brock, Rita Fiese, Angie Mannel, Shelly Reed and Carson Davis. BELOW: Linda Butterfield (right) handles some paperwork as participants sign in.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship