New Scoreboard: Tri-City Sign Company of Grand Island installed a new, larger scoreboard at the school football field June 6 and 7. School board members approved a $13,169 bid for the 25-foot board that also can communicate with the school’s track timing system to display winning times during meets, according to activities director Seth Ryker. The district will pay a $6,000 installation cost in addition to the bid. Ryker said the track support organization—Cindermates—hopes to raise money to add a message board that would scroll the top six-place winners.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly