Frito-Lay earns safety award
Each year during the Nebraska Safety Council’s Conference and Exposition, the good work of organizations and individuals that have made a difference in safety, health and the environment are recognized.
The Workplace Safety and Health Award Program is designed for Nebraska Safety Council member companies that encourage and promote the prevention of occupational injuries and illness in their workplaces.
Frito-Lay, Inc. of Gothenburg was awarded the Peak Performance Award for its safety program during an awards luncheon and program which was held April 20 in Lincoln.
The Nebraska Safety Council provides leadership and resources to promote a safe and healthy environment in our workplace and community. The council is a nonprofit organization and can be contacted at 402-483-2511 or on the web.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout