Frito-Lay earns safety award
Each year during the Nebraska Safety Council’s Conference and Exposition, the good work of organizations and individuals that have made a difference in safety, health and the environment are recognized.
The Workplace Safety and Health Award Program is designed for Nebraska Safety Council member companies that encourage and promote the prevention of occupational injuries and illness in their workplaces.
Frito-Lay, Inc. of Gothenburg was awarded the Peak Performance Award for its safety program during an awards luncheon and program which was held April 20 in Lincoln.
The Nebraska Safety Council provides leadership and resources to promote a safe and healthy environment in our workplace and community. The council is a nonprofit organization and can be contacted at 402-483-2511 or on the web.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action