Cosmetic fix: An entrance sign at the south entrance into Gothenburg has a new “Welcome” which is a plastic sign, from Moe’s Graphics, glued to the stone marker at a cost of $250. When lettering was first etched into the sign by Stoneco Incorporated of Omaha, it was difficult to read. So the company sandblasted and painted taller letters below the original, smaller letters that were patched and colored to match the sign. City administrator Bruce Clymer said the welcome sign covers original lettering and is an inexpensive, temporary solution.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins