Manufacturing manager retires from Baldwin Filters.
David Haynes plans to leave Baldwin Filters Friday on a high note.
The manager of the heavy-duty filter manufacturing plant said he feels as good or better about the plant as he did when he accepted the position nine years ago.
“I see a bright future with new products and opportunities at the local Baldwin plant,” he said.
Haynes is retiring and will move to Ames, IA, with his wife Marilyn. Nearby Marshalltown is where Haynes worked for an aluminum die-casting company before coming to Gothenburg.
The couple has friends in Ames and a son and family who have a home nearby.
Looking at the bigger picture, CLARCOR—the company that owns Baldwin Filters and other filter companies—has had a banner year.
Because of the recession,
Find the complete story in our print edition. Receive the entire issue of the Gothenburg Times on-line in PDF format each Wednesday for only $25 per year. Call 308-537-3636 to subscribe.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together