Digging new doctor’s clinic
EXCAVATION BEGINS: After a major portion of Gothenburg Memorial Hospital’s Long-Term Care unit was demolished this month, Roger Hood Construction, Inc. began digging the basement for a $2.9 million doctor’s clinic last Friday. Mike Millo, project supervisor of Sampson Construction which is the general contractor, said the foundation and footings will be built within the next two weeks. Local contractors have been hired to help with the project like Roger Hood Construction, Inc., who is doing the excavation work. Millo said Sampson hopes to be substantially finished with the addition by Dec. 15.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship