Eager Easter egg hunters
THEY’RE off: Three age divisions scrambled for candy and coins contained in plastic eggs Saturday at the city four-plex during First State Bank’s annual Easter egg hunt. Three bikes were also given away in each age group to children who found notification in an egg. Pictured are kids, aged 5 to 7, who are starting to race for goodies after the rope is dropped.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.