Sharing prom memories: Teachers enjoy punch party
Right, Dudley Elementary teachers had a punch party last Thursday in the media center where some of them had hung prom dresses from years ago. Below, party favors from past proms were also on display. Dresses were voted on by teachers and staff and received the following awards: Scandalous—Marcia Speck; Prettiest—Bobby Arnett; Skimpy—Angie Richeson and Tanya Partridge; Prairie—LuAnn Houchin; Pajama—Deb Clark.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.