Sharing prom memories: Teachers enjoy punch party
Right, Dudley Elementary teachers had a punch party last Thursday in the media center where some of them had hung prom dresses from years ago. Below, party favors from past proms were also on display. Dresses were voted on by teachers and staff and received the following awards: Scandalous—Marcia Speck; Prettiest—Bobby Arnett; Skimpy—Angie Richeson and Tanya Partridge; Prairie—LuAnn Houchin; Pajama—Deb Clark.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action