Gazebo gets new home
IN TRANSIT: To make room for a new doctor’s clinic, Gothenburg Memorial Hospital officials have given a gazebo to the City of Gothenburg which will be placed at the public swimming pool. City administrator Bruce Clymer said the city crew plans to pour a concrete pad south of the pool rest rooms where the gazebo will become part of a fenced-in deck area. The gazebo had been on hospital grounds, east of the GMH’s long-term care wing, which will be demolished next month to make room for a new clinic. The gazebo is pictured in the parking lot of the swimming pool.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.