GHS pep band concert
Top, the public listened to pep band tunes during a concert in the north gymnasium March 8. Drum major Coltin Bebensee (top, left) leads the band during this number. Brooke Piester (left) performs with the GHS Color Guard. Eight are on the squad this year and perform during marching band season. Tryouts for the squad will be at the end of this month, according to sponsor Kara Libich. Members of the band sold concessions before and during the performance to raise money for a trip they plan to take to Minnesota this summer.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship