GHS pep band concert
Top, the public listened to pep band tunes during a concert in the north gymnasium March 8. Drum major Coltin Bebensee (top, left) leads the band during this number. Brooke Piester (left) performs with the GHS Color Guard. Eight are on the squad this year and perform during marching band season. Tryouts for the squad will be at the end of this month, according to sponsor Kara Libich. Members of the band sold concessions before and during the performance to raise money for a trip they plan to take to Minnesota this summer.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly