Lofty crane work
ELEVATOR REPAIR: A C-Tech crane, high above the city, has been at work the past couple of weeks as damaged concrete from a Dec. 29 explosion is removed from atop an All Points Cooperative grain elevator. President and CEO Ed Foster said the concrete is taken out with jackhammers and blow torches, placed in a loading basket and lowered to the ground. Only one leg is now operational to accept or put grain into trucks for delivery but officials hope to ship by rail this summer.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.