Four Shillings Short
CELTIC MUSIC: Four Shillings Short, composed of Aodh Óg Ó Tuama (left) who is originally from Cork, Ireland, and Christy Martin of San Diego, CA, entertained Gothenburg Public School students March 2 and performed for the public that evening in the performing arts center. Ó Tuama plays the Irish tin whistle and Martin performs on a hammered dulcimer. The California-based couple describes themselves as traveling musicians who play music from Ireland, Scotland, England, America, Medieval Europe and India, and tell about the different instruments they use. More information is available www.art.net/4ss.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins